CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Frizzled Frazzled

Tom left today to go with the kids and his mom down to Kentucky to visit Grandma C. for a couple of days. I'm pretty bummed about it. Tom and I haven't spent one night apart since we started dating about 5 years ago. I know! Not one night. I am missing him so much right now. I know he'll be back but that doesn't mean I don't miss his wonderful Tommy smell, or his goofy sense of humor. I love my Tom.



I have been busy cleaning finishing my projects for birthdays. This is Bonnie B!
I had so much trouble making her ears just perfect. They kept coming out all silly. I used I love this Yarn that I got from Hobby Lobby a long time ago. I didn't like crocheting it. It was really snaggy. But I fell in love with her. My daughter C. wants one now. I am thinking I could get away with making her a mega Bonnie :) I can't wait to tackle that project. C. also likes the Booga bag I made for my mother in law so I am going to make her a small version soon. So many projects and so little time.

I need to clean more and get packing. Have a great day :)

0 comments: