CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Moving forward

We now live in our own sweet little house and I love it. We are on 2 acres and we have a ton of privacy. Only draw back is that we don't have a stove (we also didn't have refrigerator but we finally we're able to get one) . We bought a griddle, and one burner and have been living on that for about 3 months now. It works, kinda. We won't be living here much longer though. I know, I know! Way to much moving, but we miss the kids so much and our families. Tom is looking for a job up in Indiana. I can't wait to be back home honestly. We have driven back and forth so much it's extremely tiresome. Home sweet Indiana here we come.

I joined a swap. The Mini Purse Swap again. I think its such a fun swap to do. My new partner is gonna be a blast to make stuff for. Shhhhhhhhhh! Jen isn't allowed to know what I'm up to. :)
I missed hanging out on Ravelry. But I am back and I have full time computer use again Woohoo.
I joined a few more groups also, their recipe ones and one Chi-Chi one. I love cook books and recipes so I figured these would be awesome groups and I love Chi-Chi's.

I miss cooking on a regular stove. I have so much stuff I want to make but being limited it's really hard to do. But that doesn't stop me from collecting recipes. Well I am off to stalk Ravelry. Have a great day.

Best Wishes,
Linda

0 comments: